21 July 2009

-Relax-

we need it..cos that is hot~~~

dance with them...so happy~~
yeepee~~~last Saturday went to Bon odori with my gang...
no joke..because there are a lots of people..hot-sweat-hot-crowded..but is ok la..because have a chance to let me experience such festival..but food sell there is really expensive lo..luckily i eat jor just go there..=)
However,having fun with my friend..we snap picture AROUND..
really ROUND..when we want to back to USM..due to traffic jam..we back late a bit.
so we use the time to have our PHOTO SECTION..=)
sweet~~~ppl who passed by sure laugh us because we SS there-whatever!!!
=)
This weekend will back to my hometown,really very happy..
because this few days in USM i also felt very depress-exhausted!!
assignment-homesick-lecturer cause me moody..haik=(
have a bad temper recently...sorry!!
i hope i can be tougher...help me please!!!
Today went play basketball..wao..have a new try..quite okie!!!
but still end up date with stadium..still love to jog!!!=)
Everything will control by me sooner...believe in myself..=)
the only ugly hipo for the only one~~=)

1 comment:

Gozx7 said...

i am the one!!!!=)