06 July 2009

-Busy busy-

First of school is always that---BUSY.But maybe there only happen in my faculty,having class for the whole day,busy busy and busy..walk walk and walk..just want to drop my course then have to walk thousand miles and back to my fac again!!
MAD.No matter how,i also couldn't get what i want-really depress=(.
Met up with my junior,tian ah,can you imagine a new batch which have only 4 person???
uh...today happened lot incident...arghhh..i 'long' tiang cos didn't realize any tiang in front of me..malu betul-made my hand o ce..gau lat!!!luckily din kena my head!
SHITTT..there is a COCKROACH in my wardrobe!!!arghhhh~~~~~im really scare!hais..scream when i saw that..my roommate also scare IT.finally i have to war with IT..thought i can beat it..who know..let IT run away!!!hais..wordless..little insect---i surrender!!
haha..going to have a broadband sooner!!yeepee~~~however..although today the first day of a new sem.i felt very STRESS---individual assignment is really tough!!
please..don't find me again--mr.cockroach!!

2 comments:

Gozx7 said...

haha...must add add oil ya.hehe

Wenker said...

hehe...sure..thankx..hoho!!!