15 July 2009

-Breathless-

NOWADAYS,really BREATHLESS~~
Early in the morning,let my lecturer chase us out from class..why??due to we din answer her question,so she getting very frustrated and chase us out!!DAMN ridiculous..
She did what i expected yesterday..zhun~~
my busiest day become so free..
We really don't know how to answer wuattt..nvm la..let it to be=)
Then the other class..hot hot hot..the air condition is not function at all..want to faint in that class ad..sumore the lecture taught what,i also blur blur..*sigh*
so paiseh keep ask kim about this and that..finally..i also BLUR..gau lat stupid~~
hahaha..chat with my sister via msn yesterday..tear drop~~
MISS HER A LOT..she just realize i do have a blog..=)is okie my dear..
i knew she felt guilty to me..but i'm ok..you not understand me is ok lar..as long as you know i'm love you
cause my tears are precious
only drop for CERTAIN ppl~~
Life full of lot challenges,for sure i will fight untill the end and won't let you,mummy and daddy worry.k?=)
SORRY if i made you worry~~
blog just a way for me to express my feeling that time..afterthat..i will be alright~~YEEPEE
However..i LOVE you all~~
promised myself won't let my tears drop easily ~~
because i will be serious headache and panda eye afterthat...=)
MUACKS





2 comments:

Gozx7 said...

aiyo.don cry don cry.
=)

study is like tat de ma..take care ya self always.

Wenker said...

thanks dua bui...=)
don't want cry le..hate headache and dizzy feel...
and my tear is so PRECIOUS wuat..=)