03 July 2009

Exhausted

Before go back to USM,finally we have a trip to Ipoh,with oms,ppw,jr,yuyuan,ch and sh=)thanks to our organizer-->MR.MONG HUAN
.We have our LATE dim sum at about 11am..went to Parade n Jusco lepak around and really PLAY AROUND.We crapped and played around like a maniac.haha..damn funny!!Finally,we end our trip with 'nga choi kai' XD..thankiu for you guys...it will be a meaningful day for me=)
arghhhh---today i feel like dying away!uh...im so exhausted!be a whole day driver..woke up early in the morning..plan to have my brunch with my sister,who know she 'put aeroplane'..finally i end up with taking my brunch ALONE!!!Then,i went to Telekom pay all the bills...wait wait and wait!!!arghhh...point is,the weather is cruel..that is damn hot untill i want to 'melt'..shit!! Fine,today just like a one day trip in Taiping!!haiss...btw...
get a bad news from my ex-roommate--one of USM hostel there are students under quarantine due to H1N1..what is that??nearly faint when get such news...hais..just please popi me wont be one of them..i still have lot plan to go.!!!

I still havent pack my things..i really feel superb exhausted..havent back to USM but i get a lots of msg..what what what meeting larr!gathering lar....huh..monday i will busy like a monkey!!!WTH..fine lar..already rest for 2month.time to get use to such life ad!!haisss
wonder when only can let my brain have a small rest??im very tired!Recently my health like getting worst..hais..dont know how to express and also dont want to tell larr...WHATEVER
opsss...today also feel so sad cos DBxiang didnt win the match..must however..DBxiang,life still have to go on after sad.i believe there are a lots of people are support you and your team!!And for sure you are alway the best for me,add oil=)
Finally..my leng B have to back to UKM..feel so sad about that,because i plan to have breakfast before she back but this plan cant work--she will be drive back tml sharp 830am!!haiss...however..there will be an apportunity for us to meet and gather again,k?but not regret cos i went to Ipoh with her and have lots fun with her..muackss..looking for another holidays..=)
Huh..just let me have a sweet dream today..tomorrow i want to wake up earlier and jog with my sister(keep fit ma)..tml will be another busy day..'sigh'



No comments: