29 June 2009

-Last 5 days-

I-temple gathering~~sweet sweet
yam sheng..occ dont act 'yao ying'=)
Went to our old place-prima gathering!!But finally let that couple put aeroplane and jac was busy =.='''..nevermind,still having a lot of fun with my buddies!!=) After this gathering,dont know when only can gather with them ah..haiss...all back to kl but left me alone back to png--arghhh--how great if im study in kl!!hais..nvm larrr..wish them all the best=)take care always ya my friend!
seriously kind of unhappy and sad
Finally,i have to back to usm this week..!!is okie..this is the fact i must accept!
Hais..im very bad..OMG..i know sorry couldnt make anything for her!what i had promised i havent do!!she sacrificed a lot for me and i knew she LOVE me,but finally,i dissapointed her!im very guilty!!but explaination is worth nothing for her and what she want is not explain and excues!Everytime i met any problem,she will always beside me.!!thankiu.maybe some misunderstood btw me and her made both of us unhappy!but..she is always with me!!For sure,i wont leave you gal..maybe sometime i dont know how to express myself and i hope our relationship can be forever!!=)
Maybe,i have phobia ady..that is really hurt and sad..!!now,distance will be back again.i do hope everything going well..sure can as long as we want!k??For sure i will appreciate everything abt us..thanks and love you!!=)


1 comment:

Pauline Low said...

i will always be with u no maer how,ok??love u the most!!!muacksss...and be my followers.thanks!!!love u too!!!muahahaha