27 June 2009

-Yeepee Yaya-

Our enemy!!little monk n tong

While we having war...nice posing!
Wuahaha...Revenge is coming~~~


Yeepee yaya~~~.Yesterday having a superb great and wonderful day...Early in the morning then i have World War(infinity) with all my dearest lorrr!!!haha..that is so great and wonderful,i enjoy it a lot.Every times gather with all my friend--time flies--hehe haha crapp then half day gone!!! Miss them and the moment a lot and a lot,feel like going back to secondary school that time,i miss it sooo much!!! But nevermind,we are still young wuat..still got a lot of time to go..=) yeepee~~~
Then i watched Transformer with DBxiang..OMG..i loved that movie very much,that is awesome and i really enjoy it=)-plan to watch second times with my buddies..hope it work!!haha..but very pekcek also lar,the BIG CINEMA quality is so poor!!mad!!!watched untill the nervous part..guess what--it suddenly become BLACK SKRIN.gau lat,back to normal after 10min..really OMG..skip the nervous part..suak lar!
huhhuh..for sure my day havent end lar..my darling pauline and jr went to my house and i had become their big bulb light!!!We crapped a lot..behtong betul..but i m so enjoy it!!although that is superb late ady,but i dont care!!~happy be with them~=)
**my Friday ended happily and meaningful..yeepee~~thanks all my dearest..proud and happy be with you guysss..muacksss





























No comments: