23 June 2009

-Welcome me2 blog world-

SPECIAL THANKS to little monk,miu zhuk(leng b) and DBxiang..they gave me a lot of comment n idea and finally i success to start my blog!!!
Well,my long term holiday will be end sooner.argh!!Seriously dont willing back to USM,everytime think about my study,then i feel so depress!hais..next sem my course is what i also dunno ..arghhhhhhhh..-depress-!!!somtimes feel WTF la,the uni just like kind of rubbish,dont know how to arrange timetable wan meh??? NO MATTER HOW,i wont surrender,for sure i will fight untill the end!argh...!!popi me ba.-pekcek-
BUT for sure,i still will appreciate geh,cos i have a long term holiday n i feel like i fully utilise it!!hehe.almost everyday play badminton(can keep fit),be driver(tiring),be part time worker(need to pay to my 'zai zu',so still pokai),gaming,facebook-ing,hanging around with buddies and so on...is quite okie jor!!should appreciate it le=)hahaha,but i never touch my piano eh,OMG,cannot like that larrrr,hand also ser kor le la!!!should activate my hand le la,if not i will be base again again n again!!!
HRmm...just trim my hair,no changes,still the same!!!but im looking for the next two month *shhh*!!!hrmm..recently,i heard alot of problemsss from my friend,but i just can be their listener but couldnt help them,all the best to you guys,k??weiwen will be you guys listener forever n every moment(be tough always)!!btw,got some little problem with the one i care,i hope the party can know im care abt this relationshippp..k?i hope that the bond btw us are getting tighter(hope you feel my heart,muackss)
HAHA,life is full of challenge,sad n happiness...!!so,what to do??JUST ENJOY IT...=)



1 comment:

ppwen said...

is the ppl u care is me??wakaka,i know not lah,saja kacau..and if can,go ur setting change the time and date,and the comment show out,got many can choose at there...try to discover it urself...=)