06 July 2009

-Fin@lly-

Finally...IM Back!!
Today woke up very early..because i haven't pack my thing.hehe..last minute work is always very rush!!!Plan to drive back sharp 12pm,who know delay until 1pm =.=''!!isk..today damn 'sui'.haiss..thought i lost my luggage--that is my pillow and my sweetest bear lerr...that time really moody till bomb!Finally..i realise that i put in my friend house =.='''..shit..im really 'tai tao ha'!!But happy to get back my things,sorry to dad because wasted his money to buy a new pillow for me.-guilty-
Having a late lunch and EARLY dinner with my family..finally..back to USM and start to unpack my luggage,isk!that time is 830pm.im superb tired..but still....!!!argh..damn..i brought too much things..used almost 2hour to unpack those stuff..but okie larr..finally..my room is superb clean and comfortable now-yeah yeah=)
please..!!!i need a BROADBAND..line in usm is really suckssss...wonder when only they willing to fix it..isk isk isk isk..arghhhhhh!
FINALLY...time to bed..new sem new day..popi me larrr please=(..i need it!!hope i can!!

No comments: