01 August 2009

-Rainy Day-

Wake up early in this morning..but my gosh..rainy day.. -fantastic weather for me to sleep!!
but still have to wake up because have date with my friend
that is kw-bowey-tsechuan(half professional camera man) =)
we went to 'GuanYin Temple' nearby Sri Penang to do some research for our SHE course!!
but we consumed a lot of time to WAIT BUS-CHASE BUS-
finally..we walkedto there!!argh~~..rain stopped..so hottt..and i sweat a lot!!gosh~~
today date with them with my bad mood..
but i still successful controlled my mood and have fun with them!!=)
took lots picures-lot joke and tease appeared in our whole journey..
especially..'lu ai huan jiu bo??'-kw just stare to that aunty and NO RESPOND.
WHY??because he don't know hokkien..wuahahahaa~~
pity bowey let tsechuan and kw them tease and created a lot joke!!
quite happy-at least reduce bit my moody-thanks to them=)
THEN..we went to 'chao zhou hui guan'--hrm..for me is not bad and feel peaceful=)
GUESS WHAT??Before we back..RAIN AGAIN...=.='''''''
thought can go other place...but need to go back due to that terrible weather...argh~~
nvmla..there are still got a lot chance geh!!haha
then i rush back my hostel and took shower(kena rain...freeze in the bus..cold like hell)
then have my 2nd round with my coursemate
we went to queensbay and watched THE PROPOSAL...not bad..kind of funny+romantic movie=)
SURE..RAIN RAIN and RAIN..tonight can sleep very very well ady=)
but still have to accomplish lot assignment under such cold weather
those thing that made me moody clear one by one..guarantee will get back happy life sooner!!
will post those picture in fb oh..watch out!!XD

No comments: