27 August 2009

-Complicated-

haha...feel so complicated now..hmm...
the relationship that made me upset finally become more clearer..
i felt so glad because at least you know who i mention..hahaa
everything that you told me,i will remember geh!!=)
hope between us will have more happiness..bless us!
*love you*
I HATE PIMPLES.pekcek!!
SEXY LEONG,you dont need so cruel count for me geh..i know larrrr..isk*you culut*
haha..just dye my hair,but B said no changes,isk..dye like din dye..wuahaha...
nvm la,have a new try la..behpai pun..
at least that whole day,im very happy..cos bought a new dress!!=D
I HATE pimples so much leh..isk..si
but the next day,EXAM eh..isk..two exam in a day..
FUNNY IS-i dunno there is 2nd exam in that day..din prepare at all..
hais..prepare or not also same geh la..whatever...
sometimes i feel that relationship between human is so weird...
complicated+complicated....isk..
maybe those you mind..they dont mind..many things seem out of control..
WHAT is that??im blur..
However..i want a normal jog,isk...
feel uncomfortable to what i have encountered!uh...
*hehe..my B,no more upset jor..so you can view my blog already..hehe*

No comments: