07 August 2009

-LOVE exercise-

SOME people they are hate to sweat..because lazy to exercise OR
maybe they don't like the sticky body after sweat??
but FOR ME...i LOVE TO EXERCISE AND SWEAT(exercise queen XD)
exercise is part of my life...without exercise..my life will become so dull and meaningless XD
just back from stadium...sweat a lots..and as usual..im ALONE!!!hahaha..alone jogging in the stadium and today the stadium is full of lot decoration(maybe some competition coming soon)--BUT sometimes..i do have gang..=)
with weijuin and puiyan..=0
BUT i still miss the time when i was in TAIPING..at least..there are lots friend that LOVE exercise like me...
-jogging with DBXiang in lake garden(but he always say me jog like a turtle=.=''isk)-
-jogging with my both sweet sister-
-play badminton and swimming with my gang..pw.pl.jr.cc.cl.jenny.ahtong.yy.ch.-
MISS OUR WAR-MISS THEM SO MUCH <3
haiss...this coming sem break..can't gather with them because they are not coming back jor..
due to H1n1..most of them who from other uni no more sem break..=(
maybe...I HAVE TO EXERCISE ALONE when back to hometown..nvmla
CONTINUE to keep fit-CONTINUE work hard-stay energetic-xD
da jie..miss you a lot..muackss..(you must continue fight oh)



No comments: