11 November 2009

this time..is really rust le..haha..XD
FINALLY,finish all my major paper and now only left those OBJECTIVE paper..
yet,still have to cover many chapter.!!
EXAM WEEK is really torture me..i HATE it to the MAX~~
tension-pressure-not enough sleep-worries.-sekaligus!!
BUT,is okie lar..im far more relax as compare with other..
cos i um teh um tiu..lalala~
STUDY never for exam..
EXAM never mean everything..
so,i HATE memorize on study..better understand..=D
Everyone is going back this week,me??have to stay in usm until 22th..=.=''
-concert-opera-workshop..*sienzzz*
but 22th is going to have marathon fund run,10km..bit worry i can't handle
BUT..JUST HAVE FUN..=D
getting older and brain can't function well..XD
forgot my MAYBANK password..then have to pay extra rm12 to replace a new one..
but also broke le..whatever larr..
*looking forward for my coming holiday trip in KL with my dearest ji mui.*
although broke,yet still want to go and have fun..>.<
~~lalala~~~

No comments: