23 November 2009

marathon

FUN FUN FUN~~
what a good experience...XD
went there with xiang at 12am..
is 12am,BUT...there already a lot of people waiting there..
the parking space is almost FULL..human everywhere..XD
the FULL MARATHON-41.25km start at 230am...what a long journey..
after the open ceremony,sure...back to my car and oi oi..tiring leh..
FUN RUN mean is really just for FUN lar..
start at 730am..and i can COMPLETED within 1hour..YEAH.XD
have determination then SURE can complete..
but the long journey almost run alone..with lot strangerssss..
ozx too fast lar...no good want he wait for me..XD
ON THE WAY...suddenly heard my name..oik!!!PZ..is pz leh..wuahaha..
unexpected..can meet him there..and that is happy when meet my friend..
SURE we run for few km..is FUN..=P
Complete the 10km..feel that my leg no more belongs to me..so 'BA'
what i wish to do is drink a lot super duper cold drink and take shower..*sweat a lot*..XD
WHAO...next time if got chance..must ask my friendss along..=)
JUST FOR FUN MA..~~~