30 November 2009

-Go till where-Play till where-

well~~we are not take 'da tou tie'...snap by camera!!!XD

me and pauline is soooooo close...yeaH!!!XD
xiao xiao ppwen~~
expensive lunch in PEPPER LUNCH in Pavilion~
me...sohpo1 and sohpo2



tengok larrr...that pl~~me and ppwen...lalalala..dance!!
went to KL with pw and pl...start our journey at 3pm--27th Nov...
by what???yeah..by ppwen's ferrari...XD
wao...what can i said about this trip is---3of us..go where..PLAY till where...
from morning...(sleep till ka ki wake up la)..then midnight..before sleep also can chat and play..
wao..is tiring...but..i LOVIN in...yeahyeah!!!
that jenny..join us when we can..
we took ta tou tie..BUT...not nice..=(..then change to play at there by camera.=)
1st day...hahaha..went to PAvilion...the christmas decoration there is damn nice..
play-play-play...took picture-picture-picture and EAT EAT EAT..
jadilah....FAT FAT FAT!!!..no exercise leh..erghhh..=)
Then went to sg.wang...yeah..bought some cloth for CNY..BROKE le...=(
FINE la..any job available..the go AHEAD larr...
The last day...went to midvalley....met my coursemate...
we walked around..then having lunch in CHILI's..
aduhai..is expensive...BUT..is a lot..behtong..FULL!!
DENG DENG...having my birthday cake at there...
thanks for them giving me this little surprise...then celebrate bdae with HY.
so happy~~what a early birthday celebration..hahaha..love them!!XD
hahaha...my kl trip end like that..a lot more..lazy to write..=)
BTW..learn to play rubik...hey..i LOVE it..=)
thanks to ppwen,pl jenny,Huiyin,adeline,kimkim,natelie..
for giving me a GREAT kl trip...<3

p/s..Leeweisoong...hear me shout??ish!!!


No comments: