08 December 2009

I'm MAN and LESBIAN

my short short hair....arghhh
my left side view!!SHORT betul~~
longer right side...my back soooo SHORT!!!
DENG DENG DENG DENG~~~
went to trim my GRASS this afternoon...
SHORT AND MAN NOW...
everyone look at me and asks what happen on me..
hahahah...Putus cinta is like that geh la..lalala~~
OKIE LA...im LESBIAN...~~
nola..that hairstylist said my FACE can carry this hair style...
HUH...i look so fierce leh...and i required a hairstyle that can look more SOFT...
FINALLY...apa itu??hahaa..not soft also la..
Though i can have a better hair style for my bdae celebration..
tak apa lah....hair will grow longer..
BUT how long should i wait??hahaa..
-be patient-maybe i just can't use to it..~~
moody will gone when i used to it..hahahaa

4 comments:

carmensee said...

still cool and pretty lar...isshh...hahaaa

Wenker said...

nolorr!!!!MAN!hahahaa...nvm la..hair will grow longer..ishh

ah tong said...

ww..1st week when u just cut is like that de..after 1 week it look more smooth ad..by the way its a daring haircut..i like it..=]

Wenker said...

hahaha..i do hope it look smoother..hahaa.hais..but nvm..thanks cos you like it..=)muacksss