20 October 2009

CLEAR

3of us..
jie paid..wuahaha...



leng leng ah girl..XD..taller than me after wear high heel..ish=.=


len len and wenker


is that mirror?look alike ma?hahaa.
she kept complain to us that she cut a mushroom hairstyle..hahaa
but in sgp leh?there always have great service and fashionable ma..
hrmm..a bit curious..haha..nvmlah jie,will grow longer want XD

wao...blog going to be rust again..XD..this whole week is truely madly BUSY..everything cramp in a week..
BUT...finally..and eventually..i have CLEAR my assignment..wuahahaa...burn midnight oil for many many days..
so??result..pimplessss and panda AGAIN..hais..nvm larr..will be great sooner..*po-pi* ...=) NOW..have to concentrate in my exam..lalalala~~
HAVE a meaningful pass weekend..=) Last Friday suppose to back after my exam..ALONE..but finally..end up with back with my sisters and bui.Jie last minute only tell me want to come Penang,because want to buy shoes (CROCS) for my parent,what a filial and good sister i have..=)then bui just accompany me back la..worry my kembara cant function..hehehe..so good!!ALONE become 4person journey..*happy*
went to GURNEY and QUEENSBAY...walking and window shopping (me lar)
went in LEVI's shop lot..70% sales..but,don't have anything that attract me..love the new arrival stock more..=)
suddenly..bui found something wrong with my sister..hmmm..but finally settle la..damn funny and paiseh.
FINALLY MISSION COMPLETE..before going back having our heavy dinner in KIM GARY..
thanks our photographer..hahaa..unexpected journey...=)
REACH my sweet home SAFELY..*because everyone who on my car was scared..haha..shake kembara..lalala~~*
back to taiping having breakfast with occ and old man..walao..long time din see them le..miss them so much
chat a lot with occ..some more discuss about the end of world..hahahaah
then gathering with my family..wao..unexpected trip again..one day trip with my family on sunday...
IPOH (dimsum)- PARIT BUNTAR (sauna)- PENANG (USM+ QUEENSBAY+SUPER TANKER)
the 1st plan is having meal in ipoh and walk around then back taiping..i bought ticket to PENANG also le..
suddenly..changed plan..my parents sent me back..wuahahaha..
IM SOOOOO BLESS!!!!
i'm so worry about my assignment that night..
BUT..nevermind..family gathering more important..my jie long long time just back ONCE leh..=)
HOWEVER...unexpected+enjoy weekend..hahaa..love them so much..<3
all the best to my jie and me too..lalalala~~













No comments: