06 October 2009

-RUST-

somebody...said my MATURED blog wan become rust blog le...XD
hrmm...my brain really going to explore sooner..
times really flies..huh..everything cramp in this short month..
final is coming..huhuh..*havent start revision*
assignment-choir-class..huh..pekcek!
going to join a short performance this coming saturday..hahaa..
maybe it is fun..but it do consumed me a lot of time..to rehearsal..=(
MOST IMPORTANT..i couldn't jog just because i have no time..isk..
eat eat eat but din exercise=FAT!!!!erghhh
pimples also selonggok!!!isk..really behtong my face..
so jealous those have smooth skin..eventhough burn midnight oil..
hrmm..HATE people drunk...it made me feel so bad!!!
especially those i care..haiss..whatever la..no next time!
BTW..last week have a wonderful weekend..XD..
-DIE-*g-force*..(muaahah..i love the action)
GAMER--not bad..quite interesting..im really TOMBOY..XD
BUT...want to have small relax tomorrow night..XD..shhh
LOOKING FORWARD my trip with taiping maniac leh!!hahaaa..lalala
however...continue fight for my work..pia pia..!!!
continue miss family...taiping maniac and bui!!XD.chaoz