11 October 2009

-ya ya ya ya-

Already 2am,suppose to be on bed now...but having roti cheese an hour ago*fat*!!
FINALLY..the show end completely...XD
exhausted-tiring-not enough sleep-
everyday and night have to rehearsal..under HOT SUN!!arghh~
tanned seriously..and really black+fatty wen..
i don't wish to become ocl's relative leh!!isk..=.=''
not only rehearsal under hot sun..at night rehearsal in stadium(cool)!!
finally...get sick-sneeze and cough-..yeepee~~XD
then those people never plan the time properly..
always consumed lot time to wait them start rehearsal..isk!!!
maximum is 2hours..WAITING FOR NOTHING!
okie la..forget about it..today can relax le..YES!!XD
BTW..this few days don't have a proper rest..
some more need to let people treat me in a bad way..walao!!!
sometimes i really WORDLESS...
i also bad mood la..please understand me as well..okie?
sometimes,just ask some question..also kena bomb..well..shut up then!
EMO human really made me feel bad sometime..
just can change their mood anytime(B,i also kena like you..isk)
hahahaa..whatever lar...throw in tong sampah larrr!!
however..i lost my BLUE turtle..
i don't know whether is me??or my friend..cos she carry for me as well..
sorry B..i really sorry to you..sad+guilty lost it
cos i really like it sooo much and meaningful..hais!
rest for few hours..then continue my assignment..jia you w2..<3

No comments: