08 June 2012

One of my friend told me once,
Don't flash back, and don't look back.
It has been almost five years
Yes,such a long time we have been together.
Finally, we concluded our story,
and that was a superb conclusion, 
no war, no fight, no argument
I am happy with it too.
PEACE
We ain't the perfect one.
But, he is treated me very well all the time
Been through lots
However, both of us deserved better one.
I would not mad at those gossip
But,human's mouth is the most scary weapon in this world 
Although they have the right to express their thought

Never mind
Everything is ended
NO more flash back or look back,
because,I am moving forward.

ZhiXiang,you probably won't see this, but I am insisting to share my thought here.=)
I am glad that we still can be friend,it was out of my expectation at first.
Let's move on!! 
Ah B,you know I am always glad to have you and if I telling you that I am great, that is it. Everything changes every second, but our friendship is always eternity! REMEMBER!!!
All my peeps! Thanks for all the concern, and I am superb fine,and I mean it. =)

I lost one
But,I earned more
Single and available
"Wan sui"!!
=)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just wan to tell u, i saw...