21 June 2012

Chapter one

Penang's weather is so hazy lately
I barely could see any buildings every morning
Superb terrible and I felt so sick.
Allergic skin came to me AGAIN
T.T
New chapter of my life started with this environment,
is a great start though =)
Is it indicate that my future road is not that easy
However,I will never defeated by those "evil" energy!!

I felt reborn
After the short course that I have been taking last weekend
Meaningful .Exhausting.Fun!
Witnessed lots of sad cases lately,
I felt so bad and depress
I have to stand firm and keep going
Life is  all about that
Choice.Decision.
If you make a wise choice,then you could see your future
and vice versa
I GET from them left and right.
Yet,I have to show my smiley face to them.
Sometimes,really WTF!
But,fine.
I promised myself.
Won't and never activate the RED BUTTON again.

Human tends to complain a lot
But,actually,we are much much much better than many people
I know I am blessed
Family.Friends.Health
Everyone back up me
SO,I am staying strong for them.
<3


No comments: