01 June 2010

S.A.J.A

woohoo~without badminton,life is so FREE..
besides rebuild my city (kampung kononnya)
eat-house work-sleep-
SO FREE..>.<.OMG
so edit few pictures,saja play play la.
because really too free..hahahhahaa
This is B and me
when i post this picture on her wall...she said =.=''',edit until like that
*pling plang*-heart broken-O.o
wuahahhaaa..but nvm,she just mouth say like that
BUT heart warm until the max...woohoo~
so glad to know her..*SERIOUSLY*
Woohoo~darling and me
know she must leng leng eh,
so choose every picture have to be carefulXD
so many memorable memory refresh back when i edit those picture
BUT,also realize that jenny and J are seldom take picture with me T.T
woohoo~yet,4 of them will be my greatest friend forever..
no matter what is it...although we are far,
yet,our heart are so near..=) <3


lalala~me and xiang...
hmm..pictures we captured when we are young...
woohoo~i'm getting older..T.T
look back my younger face,look BIT young...
wuahhahaaa...pictures are magic and powerful...
kinda miss those moment when i was still young~XD


No comments: