12 June 2010

第一次

哈哈哈哈~
yeah,is me,wenker...woohoo~
yah,i am not a good girl,because......
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK AT ALL...
lalalal~BUT,yesterday was my very very first time fried rice..
the picture,is ME!...
i fried rice,because.....i am working...
have to promote the ajinomoto...
so seriously,that was so easy to fried the rice...
i only follow the step and fried...
sometime,the oil 'JUMP" to my hand,
ouch,my first respond,was jumped away~hahaaa
LUCKILY,im not alone,because have ppwen...
BUT,that feimui2 (ppw),only will say...
埋来看,埋来看!!!!有表演看啊!!
HAM HOI me.....Huh....
but,it was a great experience for me,can earn,can learn..
most important is,friends can work together (feimui 1 and fei mui 2)
HAPPY~ =)
fried rice,BY wenker..=)
NOW only realize i can be so serious..hahaa...pakar masakan..=)

feimui2 and feimui3...after work..=)
*left out feimui1..JENNY~

No comments: