30 January 2010

Today

TODAY....hahahaha...apasal?
TODAY i was so excited...because..my first day to play my new baby..=)
that is my CELLO!!lalala~which is VIOLIN's siblings..=)
for sure..bigger than violin..ngam me ma..
the way to play it not like violin so 'su boon'..
cos the leg have to open wider..nvmlar..
because i like cello..love it sound..XD
attended my class this evening,not bad..
required my teacher to give us intensive training,so that can perform in sch two weeks later..
WELL,i'am just beginner,can't play well like others although i have basic..
BUT at least,i have the gut to perform..not bad marrr..=)
LATER going to play badminton
represent my hostel to compete with other hostel's player.
MEMANG,i not skillful,not so keng like other
BUT,just go and play and take some experience,kinda excited..
but luckily i still have a good partner-HY,
she is good player who can play my weakness part..=)
VERY VERY lucky to be the second one
to have my oral presentation in the coming monday..
have to prepare now..this weekend will be soooo busy..
nitez and stay tune..XD


No comments: