18 January 2010

speechless

Today..i really speechless!!!
what happened this few days..totally made me SPEECHLESS!!
well..many things..i can TAHAN..
i have a great ability to endure many things..
and today..im going to endure it .
although really HURT!!!
phewwwww...okie larr.take it easy..forget about it..
hope you will trust me..and..don't hurt me again!!
although is small thing..but it meant a lot for me...
BTW..went to KL last weekend,school trip..
go MPO(Malaysia Philharmonik Orchestra)
this year..not like last year so boring..do enjoy those FILM music..=)
for sure..took a lot of picture!!
up to 500 picture..lalalaa~~
BUT..the most important is...i saw the structure of ORGAN..
well..not like the usual organ that we see..it is different..
it cost million to build it..really GRAND XD




1 comment:

Pauline Low said...

tell me what had happen.is it as we thought?