06 September 2009

-home-

-home sweet home-*this few words really mean a lot for me*=D
suppose to stay in usm this weekend..exam is just around the corner..
BUT..i don't know how to continue my study..=(
dream while doing my revision..there are more than 500 pages to go!!!!!isk
seriously..i'm giving up..history is totally KILL me!!!!hais..
Plan drive back penang this Monday geh(my main purposes for going back home)
drive on the highway is quite bored if alone..but nvm..haha..
it is more convenient if i have a car in penang..
bless me..hope all the procedure can settle sooner..=)
haha..once reached Taiping..went to SM..wao..
really long time didn't go there yamcha jor..
there are a lots of memory between me and buddies...XD
with weisoong,pauline,donkey..and xiang..=D
*enjoy it although im very tired*
i crapped a lot with them..long time never so talkative jor..hahaa
then breakfast with my buddies--minshen.occ and ws..
then hanging around and jogging with my darling--pauline!!!=D
long time didn't hang out together with her..happy happy
she is still crazy and siao lorrr..
*waiting for you to upload our picture..k??muackss*
for sure..i have my dinner with family..gosh..
mum dishes is always the best!!
jie..you miss it mou??come back sooner..k??hahah..XD
daddy and mummy is getting older and older..
hope i can contribute more in this family..but not their burden..hais..
<3
p/s....sorry to you..i don't know it mean so much for you..
i don't wish to hurt anyone..but i did..*sigh*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey Wen, dad n mum really getting old ad when i saw the photo...thanks for ur good take of it...miss u all reli so much...dad deserve to pencen ady..but til now he til nit to work like cow...really miss mum 'jagung soup' and sartine....Since May 09 til now i din go bek my home sweet home le...tat 'xin fu' feeling reli value n appreciate a lot...no matter how i will add oil here.. give me more time...love u all...muackss...

Unknown said...

Thank for ur special blog for me...i reli very 'kan tong'...u reli getting more n more mature le...getting more n more pretty also...seem like very independent n 'nu qiang ren'...smti reli more update than me...me reli obselete le...getting older n older...i understand tat u 'mo lian' at USM 'bu sao' lor..no worry abt me here...i wil take good care of myself de...

Wenker said...

wuhaahaha..OMG...you suppose to be more update than me leh..you in big city ma!!hahaha...yealo..we all also miss you..mummy and daddy also very miss you!!XD..and no more crying..updated the blog for you want you happy but not crying..k??love you and stay cool..muackssss