16 September 2009

-holiday-

hahaa~~this coming Friday will going back hometown..
to meet my dearest buddies,have lot badminton section and meet mr.bui!!hahaa
suppose to be a very happy and enjoy holiday for me..
UNFORTUNATELY...i need to go back USM on Wednesday..MORNING le!!!!
arghhh~~i am sad..no joke..=(=(=(haisss..
my holiday just like that..-GONE-
because want to rush my assignment and have to meet my lecturer..haisss..
never mind larr...i don't wish to get a F for my assignment...
until now.i don't know how to start it also...
i chose the most difficult topic to write..and really difficult..
culut lor me..isk=.=''''
FINE LA>.<..whatever..will do my super best!!!
-sad-alone stay in usm-friend all going back-im miss.lonely-i have nobody-lala~=(
hahaha~~BTW..i learnt dance yesterday night leh..wuahaha
FUNNY...because i don't know the skill...like an elephant dance!!wuahaha~
nvmlar..i do enjoy because i learn something new..and it have lot FUN!!!!=D
-looking for the other section-hahaha
wao..another new thing..photoshot..NO JOKE
this thing no as easy as i think..so 'cim'..i also blur blur while kw taught me..
however..thanks to you mr.kw...you do explain well and great..
i need time to digest..hoho~~
and what the??!!!pekcek..pimples..i really HATE you..!arghh
those who always burn midnight oil,but the face.no pimple le..unfair!!!damn


No comments: