01 November 2013

The Master's Sun


Watch The Master's Sun online

Portrait of The Master's Sun.
One of the Horror-Romance-Comedy-Fantasy Korea Drama.


Well, I am not so interested in Korea Drama all this time.
I am reluctant to watch Korea drama 
even though I have been introduced for this drama long time ago.
However to be fair, this is definitely one of the best drama of the year 
I personally loved it so so so much
*highly recommended* (giggle)

This is a drama with quite unusual-fresh-interesting story line.
Besides the normal Romance part, I personally love the horror elements.
Haha, it's kinda real and quite realistic too.
I found it a bit scary too sometimes especially during the night time. 
LOL.LOL.
 Different horror + sweet romance story in every chapter
Interesting indeed.

One of the Ahma ghost.
Pretty real huh?

Besides, the romance story line touched me-so much.
Surrounded between The male lead (So ji Sub) an ambitious CEO with the female lead (Gong Hyo Jin) a gloomy girl who has the ability to see ghosts.
The male lead trying to protect the girl and there come a phrase
"Your hideout is here,hide"
Wao. The phrase keep repeating in my mind.
Sometimes, I wish to have a shelter to hide too even though I couldn't see ghost
:p

It's happy ending which is very different from the usual Korea drama
Hahah.
Ended perfectly.
The drama lead me to happiness
:)

No comments: