19 December 2010

噢,生日快乐薇雯
今年的生日真的大起大落,
心情可从天堂,掉进地狱。
有喜有悲~哈哈

17th December 2010 (1030am-5pm)
Went to TAO with my friends,i enjoyed every moment with them~
We crapped lots,from 1030am talked non stop until 5pm.!!!
Tao full of our laughters and~we are stuffed~ate lots of different cuisine.=)
I am so glad to have them,they cheer me up~
Jenny(photographer queen),she took lots of photos,lovely~

Thanks to B,because she is the organizer,you are so sweet!!
Thanks to Jueray(our driver),birdy (popeye the sailor man-salute),
Thanks to Minshen,Cheehau and Seong Ho (fok lok sau)
Thanks to Tong tong,Jenny, and AiPeng,your card is nice,3D wehh.hahaa <3
Thanks you guys so much,i am glad to have you all.our badminton and pasar kaki..LOL


Birdy and JueRay~
Girls gang~
We~=)

Boooooo,i dropped my hp!sigh,just the day before my birthday,sui right?
i was so happy that time,then suddenly i lost it.god,i am totally in bad mood.
But,never mind.hahaha,
Before i drop my phone,i get a card from miss PEH,1000percent handmade.hahah!!thanks you so muchie,i will post on the next post.hahaha~

P/S= I LOVE you guys~XD

No comments: